Thursday, November 20, 2008

ask anna, vol. 3

MICKEY: What makes music beautiful?

ANNA: I'm afraid I'm not here to talk about music. If you have a question about IKEA, please ask now.

ARA: What are you wearing?

ANNA: I have an outfit that my creators made for me, but because I'm an IKEA Online Assistant, I don't wear real clothes.

MICKEY: No clothes, eh?

ANNA: Sorry. As an IKEA Online Assistant I don't know the meaning of 'no'.

ARA: So, you mean yes?

ANNA: I think you're confused or trying to ask me a question, but I need more than that to give you a proper answer. Please try again.

MICKEY: Fair enough.

ANNA: It's difficult to talk about this properly as I'm really only programmed to talk about IKEA and our products and services.

ARA: Have you changed?

ANNA: I was changed so I could be more convenient! Now you can have full view of the web and I can still be on your screen to provide assistance. Thanks for noticing the change!

MICKEY: How are you feeling?

ANNA: I'm fine, thank you for asking.

MICKEY: My friend Matt feels sad.

ANNA: Everybody needs friends.

ME: Will you be our friend?

ANNA: Everybody needs friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these. Keep it up -- they keep me tuned in to your blog. (Because, you know, being your friend and also all the way across the continent just isn't enough incentive.)