Friday, October 3, 2008

aphorism 3

Total aside: I rarely censor myself as I assume that no one is listening so I have absolute latitude to say anything always.

[Deven Green, on her Brenda Dickson parody homepage, after reporting on the real Brenda's reaction to her work.]

Tonight Randy and I tailgated the veep debate with bratwurst and beer; our sardonic political commentary devolved surprisingly quickly into "every time she says 'maverick' you have to finish your beer," and thence into discussions of whether and how we'd finagle a Sarah Palin-Maureen Dowd threeway. For a far better rant than I can manage in my current state, I defer to Cronquist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new 'maverick' drinking game :)
Deven "no one is listening" Green
www.DevenGreen.com

Check out what Betty Bowers is doing with Sarah (and big oil companies):
www.BettyBowers.com