Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 14 (<17): Bad Dobby

cardio: 20 mins extrabike, 15 mins ellipshicle
stretching: yes
pushups: twenty
crunches: thirty
breakfast: ahi tuna burger on sourdough toast, miso soup with tofu, vitamins
lunch: shrimp and cocktail sauce, sourdough toast, apple
apartment clean?: passably

Well, it has happened: I missed three days. I'm working towards a deadline and all, and... yeah, no excuses. Bad Dobby. Bad bad bad Dobby. Moment of truth: will I get back on the ball?

So, today should be Day 17. Which means I'm three days in the whole, so I must put in three extra days before I can consider myself caught up.

In other news, Ara convinced me to go for a week on no saturated fat. Literally none. I can't even cook in olive oil. I can eat pasta with tomato sauce, but I can't put parmesan cheese on it.

I think Socrates said that the unqueso life is not worth living. I wonder if hemlock has any saturated fat.

No comments: